Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Naomi Wolf out with a new book

By: Harry Waisbren

Naomi Wolf's End of America: Letters of Warning to a Young Patriot is one of my very favorite books that has kept me sane and inspired despite the dangerous orwellian times we find ourselves in. Within the book she chronciles the ten steps that all would be despots take in order to close an open society, and details how this Mussolini devised blueprint is being followed by our current regime today.

I am happy to report that she is out with a new book entitled Give Me Liberty: A Handbook for American Revolutionaries in which she details the battle plan to combat this state of affairs. I can't wait to get my hands on it and couldn't possibly recommend her writing enough to anyone who truly cares about what is happening in this country.

No comments: