Joining Dr. Sagebiel will be bloggers Cheryl Contee (Jack & Jill Politics), Charles Karel Bouley (The Huffington Post), and Ari Melber (The Nation), who will talk about how Brave New PAC's ad on McCain's medical records has been censored by the corporate press and attacked by right-wing shock jocks like Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh.
To get caught up on this hot topic, check out some of the articles below. Then, tune in on Friday at 1pm ET/10am PT to join the conversation.
- Is McCain Concealing Medical Records? - Ari Melber, Politico
- New Urgency Over McCain Medical Questions as Election Nears - Sam Stein, Huffington Post
- Why Is the Corporate Press Censoring Attempts to Discuss McCain's Health Records? - ZP Heller, Brave New Films
- Why The Young Turks Are Carrying the Brave New PAC Ad About McCain's Health - Cenk Uygur, The Young Turks
- Doctors Call on McCain to Release Details of Bout with Skin Cancer - Daniel Nasaw,The Guardian
- McCain's Health Is a Legitimate Issue for Disclosure - Bob Ewegen, Denver Post
- Covering Candidates' Medical Records - Curtis Brainard, Columbia Journalism Review